The LeBed Method
This exercise program was designed to use movement to promote healing and the prevention of complications from Breast Cancer surgery. The program may help reduce Lymphedema risk by reducing lymphatic fluid build-up by using gentle movements and deep breathing. Women of all ages and ability levels are welcome. Participants must fill out a medical form prior to attending class.
- Wednesdays 9:15 – 10:15 AM
- RSVP is required to Laura at 618-236-1000
A Group for those Living with Advanced Cancer.
Introducing a new weekly group just for those with advanced cancer who want to learn to Hope, Laugh & Enjoy life again. Sessions will be led by Advanced Cancer Patient, Barb Kissel, and will focus on techniques for living in the moment.
You are not alone!
- Join us Mondays from 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Starting June 4th 2012
- In the PET/CT Imaging Program Room at Memorial & St. Elizabeth’s Cancer Center
4000 N. Illinois Lane, Suite A, Swansea, IL 62226
- Call Laura for more information at (618) 236-1000
Sponsored by the Therapeutic Learning Center at Memorial & St. Elizabeth’s Cancer Center.
> print pdf flyer
General Cancer Support Group
“Angels” meets at the Warren Bilhartz Cancer Center’s Resource Center in Maryville, IL at 1:00 PM on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. All Cancer patients, family members or cancer caregivers are welcome to attend.
- RSVP to Lynn Sanderson at 288-9044
Cancer Support & Inspiration Group
1605 Lincoln Knolls Dr., Edwardsville
Meets 1st Monday of the Month at 6:30 PM
- Please contact Jeri Lampman, 618-656-2128 for more information.
Breast Cancer Support Group
Memorial Hospital: Hope Blooms meets on 2nd Tuesday of the month from 7-9pm at Memorial Hospital Auditorium, Hwy 50 in O’Fallon.
- Please contact Beth Arenas at 618-257-5936 for more information.
St. Elizabeth Hospital: Life After Breast Cancer meets the 4th Monday of the Month at 7:30 PM.
- Please contact Betty Dumsdorff at 618-473-2813 for more information.
Warren Billhartz Cancer Center, Maryville, IL: SHARE meets the 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 PM.
- Please contact Wendy or Cindy at 618-288-9044 for more information.
TLC Cancer Assistance
Free wigs / turbans / nutritional supplements for cancer patients undergoing treatment and in financial need in Madison and St. Clair Counties. (If supply available) Donations accepted.
- Please contact Laura at 618-236-1000 for more information.